This blend of fine black teas was delicately crafted with fresh, homemade iced tea in mind. The strong flavor of this tea will not get too "watery" when you add ice, is perfectly suited for sugar and lemon or as the base for flavored iced tea recipes. We make the perfect iced tea fool proof! Brew just like you would for hot tea, then chill for a refreshing summer treat.
Iced tea instructions:
- 2-4 teaspoons per cup (use double the amount of tea you would typically use for hot tea)
- Water temp: 195 degrees F - Use half the amount of water you would normally use
- Steep 3-5 minutes
- Add any sweeteners to the hot tea
- Pour over ice and shake or stir
Check out our Mist Glass Iced Tea Jugs for a simple way of making cold-steeped iced teas.
This tea is sold loose leaf, meaning it will not arrive packed in tea bags.
Click here to add T-Sac Tea Pouches to your order.
- “Excellent blend for making 'un-sweet' tea - comes out just fine.”
- “My husband and I love this tea. It really is great for iced tea. He likes it a little stronger but I find that it has a full bodied flavor even the way I like it which is a little weaker so I just add a little more water to my glass. Please, never discontinue this tea blend!”
- “This is a perfect example of why grocery store bought teas are just not worth the money! Whole tea leaves!! They make such a difference in the final result! We have been using a "name" brand tea for our unflavored iced tea, and had been ok with that. Then I ordered a pound of this blend just to see how it was. No more of the "store-bought" tea!!”