Product Reviews (6)
- “Great tea for morning I have at least 2 mugs of this every morning to get my motor started. Love strong black tea and this is , also very smooth if not over steeped!! Have tried others and most end being bitter and needing way to much sugar or honey to make it drinkable. Will be back for more again and again and again! ”
- “I only use loose leaf tea because I love strong tea. I always bought it at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf until they discontinued the English Breakfast loose tea and I had to resort to store bought tea bags. :-/ Tattle Tea English Breakfast loose tea rivals TCB&TL, is more affordable and it makes an amazing cup of tea. I look forward to my morning tea again and will be back to buy more!”
- “I am normally a coffee drinker but over the past year I've gotten "coffee'd out." I've tried several types of tea, including of course bagged tea, but this loose Irish Breakfast Tea is by far superior to any of the teas with which I have experimented. Going all the way this time and ordering the 5# bag.”
- “Consistent high quality and prompt delivery”
- Complex, delicious flavors stand up to milk
This is my "must-have" breakfast beverage. Please keep it available!”
“ "English Breakfast" teas are usually decent, undistinguished black tea--something that's ok with milk first thing in the morning. But this stuff is fabulous--with complex, aromatic tea flavors all mixed together. There's no hint of the sour, bitter flavors common in U.S. grocery store black tea.